Wanted: Fishing Partners

Club and forum information.

Wanted: Fishing Partners

Postby morfish » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:59 am

I just joined the CIAC and do not own a boat yet, and am looking for members who own a boat and would enjoy the company of a friendly, seasoned boater and fisherman, to share boating and fishing experiences.I am happy to help with all prepatory work, launchng, clean-up, and share expenses.
I own a condo at Sundowner on SMB and am here from Jan-Apr. each year, and want to learn local boating and fishing skills. I have been boating and fishing all my life in the Pacific northwest, growing up in Vancouver and commercial fishing for salmon while at college.Between degrees I spent 3 years hitch-hiking around the world, and worked my passage across the Pacific as a second cook, and across the Atlantic as a deck-hand. I now own a 50' Meridian 490 Pilothouse which my wife and I enjoy each summer cruising and fishing around the islands north of Seattle and Vancouver.
Please call me at 928-1903 or email me at morrisonhome@msn.com to talk boating and fishing, and if you have the time and interest, to go fishing.
I look forward to meeting many of the membership.
Thank you
David Morrison
morfish

Re: Wanted: Fishing Partners

Postby morrfish » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:55 pm

morfish wrote:I just joined the CIAC and do not own a boat yet, and am looking for members who own a boat and would enjoy the company of a friendly, seasoned boater and fisherman, to share boating and fishing experiences.I am happy to help with all prepatory work, launchng, clean-up, and share expenses.
I own a condo at Sundowner on SMB and am here from Jan-Apr. each year, and want to learn local boating and fishing skills. I have been boating and fishing all my life in the Pacific northwest, growing up in Vancouver and commercial fishing for salmon while at college.Between degrees I spent 3 years hitch-hiking around the world, and worked my passage across the Pacific as a second cook, and across the Atlantic as a deck-hand. I now own a 50' Meridian 490 Pilothouse which my wife and I enjoy each summer cruising and fishing around the islands north of Seattle and Vancouver.
Please call me at 928-4871 or email me at morrisonhome@msn.com to talk boating and fishing, and if you have the time and interest, to go fishing.
I look forward to meeting many of the membership.
Thank you
David Morrison
morrfish

Re: Wanted: Fishing Partners

Postby PuraVida » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:48 pm

David,

Welcome to the forum!

It sounds like you and I are in the same position; love to fish and currently boatless :)

I encourage you to continue coming out to our meetings and tourneys and let everyone know your willingless to have a good time.

p.s. If I ever here that someone is looking for an extra soul, I will make sure to mention your name.

James
CIAC treasurer
PuraVida

Return to Welcome to The Cayman Islands Angling Club Forum